BIG BANG is a celebration of adventurous music and art for young ears. A musical trail takes you and your pupils around interactive sound installations, musical performances and mini-concerts. Musicians from all four corners of the globe introduce the kids to unusual rhythms, contemporary jazz and unconventional musical instruments. Thanks to its overwhelming success, the BIG BANG music festival takes place in 15 cities around the world this year, including Brussels.
The pupils can:
- Encounter different rhythms, instruments and musical genres
- Deconstruct prejudices about music
- Have their senses stimulated and listen to their own emotions
- Learn through their own activity, exchanging ideas with others and having fun
- Follow a trail around familiar and less-familiar halls within the Centre for Fine Arts