Hackathon | Creative collaborations among art and science
Working on the notion of AI as our “nearest neighbour”, three teams of artists and AI experts have elaborated over the course of two days several prototypes of artistic, research, and innovation projects. In this panel, they present the outcomes of their collaborations, bridging the perceived gap between science and the humanities and bringing forth the strengths of a multidisciplinary approach to the challenges presented by AI.
Wednesday 20 October 2021
- 14.30 : Keynote D. Jemielniak and A. Przegalińska.
- 15.15: Introduction of the Hackathon 'hack-à-Deux' (Anna Carreras). With D. Depoorter, F. De Wilde, A. Verhaest and researchers.
- 16.25: Q&A with the audience (moderator Anna Carreras)
- 16.50 : Presentation of the 'Living Document'.
- 17.05 : Closing Statements.
- 17.20: End of conference
Rue Ravenstein 23 1000 BRUSSELS
The symposium and hackathon take place in the framework of the Slovenian Presidency of the Council of the European Union and are organised with the support of EUNIC Global.
- EUNIC Brussels
- Balassi Institute Cultural service of the Hungarian Embassy in Brussels
- British Council Brussels
- Czech Centre in Brussels
- Delegation of the Basque Country to the EU
- Embassy of Spain to Belgium (SPAIN arts & culture)
- Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to Belgium
- Embassy of the Principality of Andorra to Belgium
- Instituto Cervantes
- Italian Cultural Institute
- Kapelica Gallery
- Permanent Representation of SLovenia to the EU
- Permanent representatation of the Republic of Estonia to the European Union
- Polish Institute - Cultural Service of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Brussels
- Wallonie-Bruxelles International