He’s the Belgian architect who is also a painter. He builds with colour and paints with buildings. Next year he will turn 80, and the celebrations start right now with an exhibition.
But before you head over there, take a look at 8 of his interventions in the wild.
- Amphitheatre Liège University
- Brussels Regional Investment Company
- Parking Garage, Liège
- Multifunctional Hall and State Archives Depot, Mons
- Parliament of the French Community, Brussels
- The Colour and The City (Temporary Exhibition 1978), Brussels
- Art & Marges Museum, Brussels
- Midi Bridge, Brussels