To be a PATRON of the Centre for Fine Arts, whether at personal or professional level, is the best way to help maintain and develop its high quality artistic programme and to guarantee its financial stability. The financial contributions are exclusively dedicated to the artistic projects.
The annual contribution gives unlimited access to all performances organised by the Centre for Fine Arts.
BOZAR PATRONS benefit from several advantages such as:
- An important tax deductibility for the person or the company who makes the payment ;
- A subscription to BOZAR MAGAZINE ;
- A monthly detailed list of the upcoming activities to facilitate and guarantee your reservation of the best seats ;
- Free first category seats for all concerts organised by BOZAR Music ;
- The name of the member published in the programmes and on the BOZAR website www.bozar.be (except on request of anonymity);
- A free concert programme ;
- Priority for the reservations of subscriptions to the finals of the famous Queen Elisabeth Competition ;
- Invitations to the openings and private views of the exhibitions ;
- Free and unlimited access to the exhibitions organised by the Centre for Fine Arts ;
- Access to all artistic disciplines: music, expo, dance, theatre, cinema, literature, BOZAR Studios (children & family) ;
- Use of a private garage near the Centre for Fine Arts, (from 6.30pm onwards on concert evenings) at an extra cost of €200 per car ;
- A personalised ticket service through the Patrons Desk ;
- Patrons-only lounge and cloakroom ;
- An invitation to an annual dinner with the management of the Centre for Fine Arts presenting the upcoming season
- The opportunity to join trips, with a focus on music and culture in general and organised exclusively for the Patrons (2006: Rajasthan, Spring 2007: Dresden & Leipzig, Fall 2007: New York & Washington, Spring 2008: Bordeaux, Fall 2008: Madrid en Spring 2009: Chicago, Fall 2009: Barcelona).