During these explorations, a guide leads the children through the exhibition and tells exciting stories to accompany Keith Haring’s colourful works of art. They use various drawing and painting materials to experiment with Haring’s art, with dynamic lines, colour and humour, and share what they consider important today!
• To make your pupils aware of art: what is an artist? How do they express themselves?
• To understand where Keith Haring’s visual language comes from; to question lines and colours
• To link Keith Haring’s activism to what children see in society: what do they want to change, and what is the message we want to convey today?
• To talk about values like openness and respect for others
• Learn by creating “in the style of”