How do I log in?
Click on the button 'My Account' in the top right corner.
There are two options.
- Already a client? Log in with your previously used e-mail address and password.
- Not yet a client? Create a new account. Click on 'Create an account' and fill in your details (name, street, date of birth...).
Every time you make a reservation, you must log in with your e-mail address and password. If you have a credit, are an ambassador of the Belgian National Orchestra, it is best to log in at the start of your booking so that the system recognises your benefits.
How do I book my ticket?
- Browse through the music season, click on the concert of your choice and scroll down.
- Under the picture you will see the button 'tickets'.
- Select your seat(s) on the seating plan.
- Choose a bubble of 1 or 2 persons.
- An overview of your order will appear on the right.
- Click on 'order' at the bottom.
- When your order has been completed, you can proceed to pay by debit or credit card.
- Do not forget to accept the general terms and conditions.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your tickets attached in PDF format.
How do I book an à la carte or BNO flex?
- Start with one concert (see above).
- Press 'continue shopping' at the bottom of the payment page.
- Repeat the above steps for each concert of your choice.
- You will notice that if you have booked 4 concerts the price changes automatically from standard price to 'ALC4 price' = a la carte 4 = -10%. From 8 concerts onwards it is à la carte 8= -15%, from 16 concerts onwards it is à la carte16: -20%.
How do I make my payment with a gift voucher, credit or coupon?
If you have a Bozar credit or a Bozar gift, you can enter the number in the box Gift/Credit vouchers.
If you have a discount coupon, use the code in the COUPONS box.
If you wish to support the operation of Bozar, you can enter a fixed amount or an amount of your choice in the box #togetherBozar and add the donation.
You can pay any remaining amount by debit or credit card.
Do not forget to accept the terms and conditions.