If you would like to receive our press releases, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Logo mediakit
- Images of the building
- More information on its missions, its history and the organisation
- Antoni Tàpies. The Practice of Art
- Victor Horta and the Grammar of Art Nouveau
- Kapwani Kiwanga. Rootwork
- Our Impact on Ecosystems. Richard Mosse & Alexandra Daisy Ginsberg
- Histoire de ne pas rire. Surrealism in Belgium
- James Ensor. Maestro
- Chantal Akerman : Traveling
If you want to write an article or record an audiovisual report on an artistic project (exhibitions, concerts, lectures, performances, festivals, screenings, etc.) organised by Bozar, please apply at least 3 working days in advance to the press service for accreditation at email@example.com. Please submit your request at least 3 working days before the event.
If you have a valid press card*, you can reserve online a time slot to visit our exhibitions by ordering a ticket with ‘PRESS’ rate. You can pick up your ticket for the online reserved time slot before your visit, at the box office, upon presentation of your ID and press card.
The number of press passes issued for each event is limited. If your application is successful, the press service will inform you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
For events hosted by the Centre for Fine Arts but organisedby third parties (hosted events) please contact the organisers of the event in question.
*Bozar only accepts valid, non-expired Belgian press cards of type VVJ, AJP, IFJ, API-IPA and AICA.