‘Moi dumki tihi (My Thoughts Are Silent) - Antonio Lukich’
Twenty-five-year-old Vadym works as a sound recordist. When a generous job offer comes along which could help him fulfil his dream to move to Canada, he doesn’t think twice and sets out to record the sounds of animals in the Carpathians… In his visually inspired road movie, subtly enhanced by its synthesized score, debuting director Antonio Lukich demonstrates a highly unusual talent for constructing tragicomic situations.
Antonio Lukich was born in Uzhgorod, Western Ukraine and studied directing at Kyiv National Karpenko-Kary University. His graduation short film It Was Showering in Manchester was awarded Best Short Film at Odesa IFF 2016. My Thoughts Are Silent is his debut feature.
– East of the West Special Jury Prize, Karlovy Vary International Film Festival, 2019
– Best Ukrainian Feature, Best Acting, Audience Award of the National Competition, Odesa International Film Festival, 2019
Rue Ravenstein 23 1000 BRUSSELS
- Subtitles: English
(2019, UA, 104', DCP)
All the events will be organised ‘corona proof’, in accordance with to the protocol for the cultural sector.
Please check out our COVID-measures to visit BOZAR in all safety.
- Association of Ukrainians in Belgium
- Embassy of the Republic of Ukraine to Belgium and Luxembourg
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- Ukrainian State Film Agency