The future of living with AI
No one can predict the future of society in coexistence with machines, but it should be clear that our future will be much more predictable if we responsibly decide today what kind of future we want. A society led by elites is simply not sustainable, so we have no choice but to build an inclusive world that becomes more sustainable, safe and ethical, also with the help of incredibly capable technology. Properly thought-out algorithms, collaborative technology, data democracy, and other tools that can be moderated with the help of artificial intelligence should create a better future for humanity and the ecosystem in which it lives. Invited to this panel, experts in computer science, urbanism, and think tanks on technology and society will talk about the challenges of the society of the future and will jointly discuss our chances of taking the right path to a better tomorrow, today. What future do we want with AI?
Wednesday 20 October 2021
- 10.00 : Presentation of Day 2 by the curators.
- 10.10 : Keynote Gerfried Stocker (video conference)
- 10.55 : Introduction of Panel 3 by Enzo Maria Le Fevre. With Christoph Schommer, Marko Grobelnik, Eszter Dávida, Xavier Troussard.
- 12.25 Q&A with the audience (moderator: E. Le Fevre)
- 12.50 : End of the panel. Announcement Hack-à-deux
Rue Ravenstein 23 1000 BRUSSELS
The symposium and hackathon take place in the framework of the Slovenian Presidency of the Council of the European Union and are organised with the support of EUNIC Global.
- EUNIC Brussels
- Balassi Institute Cultural service of the Hungarian Embassy in Brussels
- British Council Brussels
- Czech Centre in Brussels
- Delegation of the Basque Country to the EU
- Embassy of Spain to Belgium (SPAIN arts & culture)
- Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to Belgium
- Embassy of the Principality of Andorra to Belgium
- Instituto Cervantes
- Italian Cultural Institute
- Kapelica Gallery
- Permanent Representation of SLovenia to the EU
- Permanent representatation of the Republic of Estonia to the European Union
- Polish Institute - Cultural Service of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Brussels
- Wallonie-Bruxelles International