Living with AI, our nearest neighbour
During a two days symposium taking place at Bozar, we invite you to focus on the future of Artificial Intelligence and its impact on our living environment, cities, communities, and culture – a future in which AI will become “our nearest neighbour”. Co-produced by EUNIC and Bozar and curated by Jurij Krpan and Pau Waelder, this event will bring together researchers, entrepreneurs, creatives and artists, who will share their expertise on AI in Europe, addressing topics such as AI and creativity in the arts, and the future of living with AI.
Over the two days of the conference, we will host in parallel, and for the first time at Bozar, a hackathon entitled “Hack-à-deux”, on the theme Living with AI, our nearest neighbour. The hackathon is a creative marathon, in which three artists will be paired with three researchers, scientists, engineers or curators to answer a specific challenge dealing with the future of our life with AI in no more than 48 hours. The results of the hackathon will be presented to the public at the end of the symposium during the last panel.
You can take an active part in the symposium on The Future of Living. On the website www.thefutureofliving.eu a friendly AI will invite you to engage in a conversation and submit your personal expectations and fears related to the future of artificial intelligence. Your contribution, alongside the reflections of the experts participating in the two events will serve as a basis for the drafting and dissemination of an open document suggesting guidelines for the development of AI in the European Union.
Find out more about the Future of Living and start interacting with the AI.
Rue Ravenstein 23 1000 BRUSSELS
- EUNIC Brussels
- Balassi Institute Cultural service of the Hungarian Embassy in Brussels
- British Council Brussels
- Czech Centre in Brussels
- Delegation of the Basque Country to the EU
- Embassy of Spain to Belgium (SPAIN arts & culture)
- Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to Belgium
- Embassy of the Principality of Andorra to Belgium
- Instituto Cervantes
- Italian Cultural Institute
- Kapelica Gallery
- Permanent Representation of SLovenia to the EU
- Permanent representatation of the Republic of Estonia to the European Union
- Polish Institute - Cultural Service of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Brussels
- Wallonie-Bruxelles International