Beethoven talks - online event
How do people who are deaf experience music? How would you explain music to someone who cannot actually hear it? Find out when listening to Paul Whittaker, who has been deaf from birth. After gaining a music degree from Wadham College, Oxford, he founded ‘Music and the Deaf,’ which he ran for 27 years before leaving in 2015 to pursue a freelance career. Since 1992, Paul has signed major musicals both in London and on tour and appeared at the BBC Proms and other festivals. He currently runs 6 signing choirs for adults, and during the current pandemic has created around 200 signed song videos.
Sunday 7 February, 15:00 → 16:00New date
Follow the live streams on our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- German Minister of State for Culture and the Media (BKM)
- Chancellery of the Prime Minister
- Belgian Federal Public Service, Foreign Affairs, Foreign trade & Development Cooperation
- Brussels - Capital Region
In the framework of
- the German Presidency of the Council of the European Union
- the commemoration year BTHVN 2020