Booking & Information
- Preferably order your tickets online. To do this, go to the events page and buy your tickets.
- For more information, please contact us from Monday to Saturday: 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. (on 24th and 31th December: between 10am and 3:30pm).
- Closed on bank holidays and Sunday.
- In very exceptional circumstances can you book your tickets in the call center; this will incur a €3 surcharge per transaction.
- The reservation of tickets is not possible via email, but do not hesitate to ask your question via email@example.com.
Rue Ravensteinstraat 18, 1000 Brussels
- Open Tuesday through to Sunday from 10am to 5pm (on 24th and 31th December: between 10am and 3:30pm) and one hour before every performance.
- When there is no event or exhibition, Bozar Tickets will be closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Bancontact, Payconiq, Visa, Mastercard, gift vouchers and Bozar credit
- Visa en Mastercard.
- It is also possible to pay by bank transfer to A/C No BE17 6790 0011 8521 - BIC: PCHQBEBB. The transfer must be made within 7 working days after your reservation.
- Bancontact (touchless), Visa, Mastercard
- To protect our customers and staff, we have stopped accepting cash since the pandemic.
Tickets are refundable in the event of cancellation or postponement of a performance. You can also convert the amount paid into a Bozar Credit that you can use on your next visit.
Once you have bought a ticket for a performance or selected a time slot for an exhibition, it is impossible to exchange it.
If you have a subscription or 'À la carte' for the music season '22-'33, you can exchange your ticket (with an additional fee of €5 per exchanged ticket).
You can submit your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, from 15 August 2022 and no later than 15 working days before the date of the concert liked to the ticket you wish to exchange. The value of your ticket (minus a €5 fee per exchanged ticket) will be given to you in the form of a voucher.
Rates & Discounts
Standard rates are included on the web pages of each exhibition.
Discounts available online on presentation of a valid card at the entrance to the exhibition
- under 6: free (under 12: free from September 2022)
- under 30: 50% discount and €2 on Wednesdays
- over 65: €2 discount
- CartePROF or Lerarenkaart (≈ Belgian Teacher ID card): 50% discount, a school or university card will not be accepted
- ICOM and ICOM Flanders: free, vignette of the current year
- museumPASSmusées and Brussels Card: free, valid for all exhibitions, but only 1 exhibition per day.
- Press: free only for journalists with VVJ, AJP, IFJ, API-IPA, AICA card.
- Thalys Club and Thalys Club+ : 1 + 1 for free, with digital Thalys membership card
- Lottery Club: 15 % discount
- Wheelchair users and the visually impaired: free access for the person in question and the person accompanying them.
- People with disabilities: 50% discount on presentation of a social security certificate (minimum 66% disability – increased allowance card or EU Disability Card)
- -Jobseekers: 50% discount on presentation of a increased allowance card
Available soon : Discounts online: payment and submission to Bozar Tickets at least 30 minutes before your visit
Available on site or by phone
- Art 27: with a valid voucher of the current month
- Paspartoe: with a valid card
Discount with coupon code: online only, on the standard rate, not cumulative and not exchangeable
- Enter your code on the exhibition page to benefit from your discount or free admission.
Standard rates are included on the webpages of each concert.
- -30 years: 50% discount and last minute at €10
- Persons with disabilities: 50% discount
- Persons with reduced mobility: €10. The seats reserved for persons with wheelchairs are located on the ground floor.
- Art 27/Paspartoe
Planning to enjoy several of Bozar’s events this year? You can get your tickets now for a bargain price. Choose one of our fixed-selection season tickets or create your own programme with the à la carte option.
Want to be sure of the very best quality at an attractive price? Then choose one of our season subscriptions, a fixed series of performances carefully curated by our programmers.
à la carte
Put together your concert series to suit your taste, enjoying interesting discounts from 4, 8 or 16 different concerts. Want to know more? Read more about it on this page.
From 8 October 2021, group visits, with or without guides, are again permitted for groups of up to 10 people. Reservations are required.
Groups of 10 people or more can benefit from a reduction of 25% on the exhibition ticket + 1 free ticket per 10 paying visitors (9 + 1 free). The group rate is not cumulative with other discounts. For reservations, go to this page.
- Guided tours: the price varies according to the exhibition ticket and the number of participants (guide and tickets included).
Please visit our Guided Tours Page for more information.
The group reduction is applicable as of the 2nd category for Bozar productions, with the exception of certain productions and coproductions. Minimum price € 10.
As of 15 people: 15% reduction
As of 25 people: 20% reduction
As of 50 people: 25% reduction
To book a group visit, please fill in the request form.
- 1 free supervisor as of 10 students
€ 2 per student -26 years
Free for -6 year olds
Additional chaperones who are teachers enjoy a 50% discount upon presentation of the teacher's card
- € 70 during the week and € 80 at the weekend, public holidays and late-night openings, guide and exhibition tickets included.
1 free supervisor as of 15 students
- Guide: € 70 during the week and € 80 at the weekend, public holidays and late-night openings via Art. 27, Paspartoe, Vrijuit or on request. Max. 10 people per group.
- Once you have logged into your account you can purchase tickets for all events on the Bozar website.
- On the event page click on the black 'Tickets' button.
- Choose the desired fare and/or your seat in the hall and 'add to cart’.
- If you have a voucher, you can enter the code now.
- Accept the terms and conditions and ‘proceed to payment'.
- Make the payment with your debit or credit card.
- After payment you will receive an overview of your order and a confirmation e-mail with a link to your personal account where you can find your e-tickets. Please note: the confirmation email and the email with the overview are not valid admission tickets. You can download the tickets and show them on your smartphone, or print them.
If you have a Bozar credit or a Bozar gift, you can enter the number in the box Gift/Credit vouchers.
If you have a discount coupon, use the code in the COUPONS box.
If you wish to support the operation of Bozar, you can enter a fixed amount or an amount of your choice in the box #togetherBozar and add the donation.
You can pay any remaining amount by debit or credit card.
Do not forget to accept the terms and conditions.