Booking & Information
- Preferably order your tickets online. To do this, go to the events page and buy your tickets.
- For more information, please contact us from Tuesday to Friday between 10am and 5pm (on 24th and 31th December: between 10am and 3:30pm).
- Closed on bank holidays and Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- In very exceptional circumstances can you book your tickets in the call center; this will incur a €3 surcharge per transaction.
- The reservation of tickets is not possible via email, but do not hesitate to ask your question via email@example.com.
Rue Ravensteinstraat 18, 1000 Brussels
- Open Tuesday through to Sunday from 10am to 5pm (on 24th and 31th December: between 10am and 3:30pm) and one hour before every performance.
- When there is no event or exhibition, Bozar Tickets will be closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Bancontact, Payconiq, Visa, Mastercard, gift vouchers and Bozar credit
- Visa en Mastercard.
- It is also possible to pay by bank transfer to A/C No BE17 6790 0011 8521 - BIC: PCHQBEBB. The transfer must be made within 7 working days after your reservation.
- Bancontact (touchless), Visa, Mastercard
- To protect our customers and staff, we have stopped accepting cash since the pandemic.
Tickets are refundable in the event of cancellation or postponement of a performance. You can also convert the amount paid into a Bozar Credit that you can use on your next visit.
Once you have bought a ticket for a performance or selected a time slot for an exhibition, it is impossible to exchange it.
If you have a subscription or 'À la carte' for the music season '22-'33, you can exchange your ticket (with an additional fee of €5 per exchanged ticket).
You can submit your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, from 15 August 2022 and no later than 15 working days before the date of the concert liked to the ticket you wish to exchange. The value of your ticket (minus a €5 fee per exchanged ticket) will be given to you in the form of a voucher.
Rates & Discounts
Standard rates are included on the webpages of each exhibition.
Discounts available online:
- under 6: free
- under 30: 50% discount and €2 on Wednesdays
- over 65: €2 discount
- Teacher ID card: 50% discount*
- Increased allowance*: 50% discount
- Thalys Club and Thalys Club+ (with digital Thalys membership card)*: 50% discount
- ICOM and ICOM Flanders*: free
- museumPASSmusées and Brussels Card*: free, valid for all exhibitions, but only 1 exhibition per day.
- Press: free only for journalists with VVJ, AJP, IFJ, API-IPA, AICA card. For more information, please contact email@example.com
* Please note: if you make an online booking for a reduced or free ticket, you will receive a voucher in your mailbox that you must exchange at Bozar Tickets for a valid ticket. Please bring your copy with you so that the Bozar staff can verify it. Supporting documents: identity card, current valid teacher's card, health insurance certificate for at least 66% disability or proof of increased allowance (IM/VT), ICOM, valid press card, etc.
If you buy a ticket with your Museumpassmusées, as from 3 December you no longer have to go to Bozar Tickets. You will immediately receive a valid e-ticket in your mailbox with which you (together with your museum pass) can go directly to the exhibition through the main entrance of Bozar.
Discounts only available through the call center:
- Wheelchair users and the visually impaired: free access for the person in question and the person accompanying them.
- People with disabilities: 50% discount on presentation of a social security certificate (minimum 66% disability)
- Art 27 and Paspartoe: with voucher or card
- Lottery Club: €2 discount
Standard rates are included on the webpages of each concert.
- -30 years: 50% discount and last minute at €10
- Persons with disabilities: 50% discount
- Persons with reduced mobility: €10. The seats reserved for persons with wheelchairs are located on the ground floor.
- Art 27/Paspartoe
Planning to enjoy several of Bozar’s events this year? You can get your tickets now for a bargain price. Choose one of our fixed-selection season tickets or create your own programme with the à la carte option.
Want to be sure of the very best quality at an attractive price? Then choose one of our season subscriptions, a fixed series of performances carefully curated by our programmers.
à la carte
Have a look through the programme to create your ideal concert series. Attractive discounts are available on selections of 4, 8 or 16 concerts. Discounts vary depending on the number of tickets purchased at the same time.
- 4 to 7 concerts: 10% discount
- 8 to 15 concerts: 15% discount
- 16 or more concerts: 20% discount
From 8 October 2021, group visits, with or without guides, are again permitted for groups of up to 10 people. Reservations are required.
Groups of 10 people or more can benefit from a reduction of 25% on the exhibition ticket + 1 free ticket per 10 paying visitors (9 + 1 free). The group rate is not cumulative with other discounts. For reservations, go to this page.
- Guided tours: the price varies according to the exhibition ticket and the number of participants (guide and tickets included).
Please visit our Guided Tours Page for more information.
The group reduction is applicable as of the 2nd category for Bozar productions, with the exception of certain productions and coproductions. Minimum price € 10.
As of 15 people: 15% reduction
As of 30 people: 20% reduction
As of 50 people: 25% reduction
To book a group visit, please fill in the request form.
- 1 free supervisor as of 10 students
€ 2 per student -26 years
Free for -6 year olds
Additional chaperones who are teachers enjoy a 50% discount upon presentation of the teacher's card
- € 70 during the week and € 80 at the weekend, public holidays and late-night openings, guide and exhibition tickets included.
1 free supervisor as of 15 students
- Guide: € 70 during the week and € 80 at the weekend, public holidays and late-night openings via Art. 27, Paspartoe, Vrijuit or on request. Max. 10 people per group.