Booking & Information
- Preferably order your tickets online. To do this, go to the events page and buy your tickets.
- For more information, please contact us from Tuesday to Friday between 10am and 5pm.
- Closed on bank holidays and Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- In very exceptional circumstances can you book your tickets in the call center; this will incur a €3 surcharge per transaction.
- The reservation of tickets is not possible via email, but do not hesitate to ask your question via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ravensteinstraat 18, 1000 Brussel
- Open Tuesday through to Sunday from 10am to 5pm and one hour before every performance.
- When there is no event or exhibition, Bozar Tickets will be closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Bancontact, Payconiq, Visa, Mastercard, gift vouchers and Bozar credit
- Visa en Mastercard.
- It is also possible to pay by bank transfer to A/C No BE17 6790 0011 8521 - BIC: PCHQBEBB. The transfer must be made within 7 working days after your reservation.
- Bancontact (touchless), Visa, Mastercard
- To protect our customers and staff, we have stopped accepting cash since the pandemic.
Tickets are refundable in the event of cancellation or postponement of a performance. You can also convert the amount paid into a Bozar Credit that you can use on your next visit.
Once you have bought a ticket for a performance or selected a time slot for an exhibition, it is impossible to exchange it. Please contact the call center for more information.
Rates & Discounts
Standard rates are included on the webpages of each exhibition.
Discounts available online:
- under 6 : free
- under 30 : 50% discount and €2 on Wednesdays
- over 65 : €2 discount
- Teacher ID card: 50% discount*
- Increased allowance*: 50% discount
- Thalys Club and Thalys Club+ (with digital Thalys membership card)*: 50% discount
- ICOM and ICOM Flanders*: free
- museumPASSmusées and Brussels Card*: free, valid for all exhibitions, but only 1 exhibition per day.
- Press: free only for journalists with VVJ, AJP, IFJ, API-IPA, AICA card. For more information, please contact email@example.com
* Please note: if you make an online booking for a reduced or free ticket, you will receive a voucher in your mailbox that you must exchange at Bozar Tickets for a valid ticket. Please bring your copy with you so that the Bozar staff can verify it. Supporting documents: identity card, current valid teacher's card, health insurance certificate for at least 66% disability or proof of increased allowance (IM/VT), ICOM, valid press card, etc.
Discounts only available through the call center:
- Wheelchair users and the visually impaired: free access for the person in question and the person accompanying them.
- People with disabilities: 50% discount on presentation of a social security certificate (minimum 66%) disability)
- Art 27 and Paspartoe: with voucher or card
- Lottery Club: €2 discount
Standard rates are included on the webpages of each concert Discounts only apply from category 2 onwards
50% discount on single tickets with a minimum of 10 euro per ticket. Limited offer per concert!
Last-minute tickets at €10, available online from 30 minutes before the concert and according to availability. To take advantage of these, you must register in advance:
- Create a personal account on our website
- Send a photo of your ID Card to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bozar staff will activate any last-minute discounts
- From then on, you can buy a last-minute ticket at €10 for each performance from 30 minutes beforehand.
- Discounts on account of age will be checked on the door.
- Disabled: -50%
- Wheelchairs: €10 euro, the wheelchair will be placed next to the armchairs on the parterre.
- Art 27/Paspartoe
- Increased allowance: 50% discount from row 2 onwards
Group visits are currently not possible. Therefore also the group rate is not available at the moment.
At this moment we only allow guided tours with maximum 6 persons.
Groups of 10 people or more can benefit from a reduction of 25% on the exhibition ticket + 1 free ticket per 10 paying visitors (9 + 1 free). The group rate is not cumulative with other discounts.
Guide: € 85 during the week – € 107 during weekends, public holidays and late night openings. Please visit our Guided Tours Page for more infoformation.
The group reduction is applicable as of the 2nd category for Bozar productions, with the exception of certain productions and coproductions. Minimum price € 10.
As of 15 people: 15% reduction
As of 30 people: 20% reduction
As of 50 people: 25% reduction
To book a group visit, please fill in the request form.
- 1 free supervisor as of 10 students
€ 2 per student -26 years
Free for -6 year olds
Additional chaperones who are teachers enjoy a 50% discount upon presentation of the teacher's card€ 2 per student -26 jaar
- Gratis voor -6 jaar
- Extra begeleiders die leerkracht zijn genieten 50% korting op vertoon van de lerarenkaart
- € 70 during the week and € 80 at the weekend, public holidays and late-night openings, guide and exhibition tickets included.
1 free supervisor as of 15 students
Article 27 and Paspartoe are accepted for all BOZAR productions (except certain co-productions). Vrijuit also offer reduced rates on a selection of events.
- Guide: € 70 during the week and € 80 at the weekend, public holidays and late-night openings via Art. 27, Paspartoe, Vrijuit or on request. Max. 10 people per group.